yahoo mail beta and konqueror

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at sourcextreme.com
Wed Oct 5 16:13:40 BST 2005

On Friday 23 September 2005 10:47 am, you wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> I currently work with the yahoo team that has been developing the new
> dhtml front-end that has been recently announced. Currently the product
> only works with firefox and internet explorer (due to our lack of
> resources at the moment). There have been a lot of calls from our test
> users for support on other browsers. I was wondering if there are
> developers on the kde team that would be interested in a beta ymail
> account so they could see the product first hand, and possibly work with
> some of our developers down the line to get konqueror working with the
> new ymail.
Greetings,
 Sorry it took so long to get back to you here.  I am also posting on the
kfm-devel list so that they can see what is going on here.  While I have a
yahoo account, I am not sure if any other of the KFM developers have one.  I
can do some testing though here, and possibly coordinate getting people up to
speed on what may not be working.

 Do you have a list of any known issues at this point? Or is this something
you would like us to check into?  I have an active Yahoo email account, so I
could do some preliminary testing myself.

Cheers
 -ian reinhart geiser