How detect plugin in KHTMLPart

Miroslav Suchý miroslav at suchy.cz
Thu Nov 24 18:30:45 GMT 2005

Hello, can somebody help me?

I have KHTMLPart class and I openURL(). How can I find out, that KHTML
use some plugin for this page?
In another words:

havePlugin bool;
khtml = new KHTMLPart;
khtml->openURL(url);
havePlugin = ???

Best Regards
	Miroslav Suchy

--
                                        ,,,
                                       (o o)
 )               mailto:miroslav at suchy.cz
(   ICQ: #70802630 tel:+420-603-775737 skype:MiroslavSuchy
 )
( "Programming today is a race between software engineers
 ) striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
(  and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
 )  So far, the Universe is winning."  -- Rich Cook
                                 .oooO   (   )
                                   \_)