Possible rendering bug

miro miro.doma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:07:48 GMT 2005

Hello,
	I'm running into rendering issue with konqueror. I wanted to ask here before
committing to bugzilla.
1. on hover the item is only painted partially, this seems to depend on the
font and size. I'm tested it with verdana, tahoma and bitstream vera sans.
Removing position:relative fixes the issue.

2. the link is not underlined (as in firefox)

Regards,
	Miro

Test case.

<HTML>
  <HEAD>
    <STYLE type="text/css">
	A.whiteMenuItem:link, a.whiteMenuItem:visited{ color: #fff; position:
relative; font-size: 8pt; }
	A.whiteMenuItem:hover{ color: #060;}
    </STYLE>
  </HEAD>