PATCH : not to declare static tables in header

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Fri Nov 4 00:59:42 GMT 2005

Hi, All.

I wrote misc/guess_ja.cpp and misc/guess_ja.h one year
ago. This is the auto encoding detection routine for
Japanese. I haven't seen this code for a long time. Now I
notice that current implementation declares "static"
tables in header file (guess_ja.h). This causes programs
size become bigger. (everi time include guess_ja.h, the
size of data segment becomes bigger).

So, I propose the attached patch. change to declare tables
in guess_ja.cpp and declare these tables in .h as extern
variable.

I hope this patch is applied:-)

Kazuki Ohta : mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp