Please review: change of window property lookup

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon May 30 10:26:57 BST 2005

On Saturday 28 May 2005 17:32, Harri Porten wrote:
> It makes Window::get() first check for purely dynamic properties, than window
> specific properties and only later it will look into the prototype.

Of course when reading this it sort of makes sense: why should something as general
as "Object.prototype.open" override window.open... Hmm, that's arguable I guess.
Well, a solution would be a specific WindowPrototype? Or would that make no difference
since it would "inherit" object prototype anyway?

In any case it would be interesting to check how other objects that use the object-prototype behave,
e.g. history, screen etc.