WebCore-4xx CSS changes

Nikolas Zimmermann zimmermann at kde.org
Wed May 25 14:20:54 BST 2005

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 21:10, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are quite some changes in the CSS component in the last WebCore. Did
> anybody take a look and know if they are mergeable?

Hi Paulo,

well there are quite some performance changes, though porting that back into
khtml itself will be quite hard to do, as changes like AtomicString, affecs a
hell lot of code, not even thinking of all the BIC changes. So, I don't think
these changes can be merged into khtml HEAD. But there is hope :)

I've already backported a lot of these changes into kdom in a local
prototype, and yes this would work fine. Though I am postponing that
until khtml2 is back in a functional state.

kdom/ksvg2/khtml2 are all aiming at Qt4/KDE4. Stay tuned :)

Bye
 Bye
  Niko