Fwd: Konqueror Java

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Wed May 18 08:28:23 BST 2005

Does someone knowingly wants to update these pages?

Subject: Konqueror Java
Date: Monday 14 March 2005 21:26
From: Rob Bechard <rabechard at accesscomm.ca>
To: webmaster at konqueror.org

In regards to the following link:

http://konqueror.kde.org/javahowto/

I noticed that the information is a bit dated. It refers to Sun java
1.3, but according to Sun's website that version is no longer available
and the newest version is 1.5.

I also found IBM's java website to be confusing and could not even find
the blackdown version that was referred to.

Anyways, I am wondering if you could tell me which current versions of
java are supported so that I can one of them to download and configure
it. Sun's version of 1.5 does not work.

I am trying to use the following url from my ISP as I have been having
problems with my high speed cable modem:

speedtest.accesscomm.ca

Thankyou

Rob Bechard

Email: rabechard at accesscomm.caom