Patch: Konqueror now passes ACID2 test.

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Sun May 15 12:47:51 BST 2005

On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 12:27:48PM +0200, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> Hi,
> After the news of safari support passes ACID2, and all theses blog entry on
> kdedevelopers.org ,   I've decided to act.

Don't believe anything you read from the internet. Face it, khtml is
dead so is KDE (eaten by entities that act by the letter and not by the
spirit).

> Here is the patch against khtml which make Konqueror passes ACID2 test.
> Well, it was simple.

So I modified it to (recommended for the highly sensibles)

-bool KHTMLPart::openURL( const KURL &url )
+bool KHTMLPart::openURL( const KURL &url_ )
 {
+  KURL url=url_;
+  if(url.url().contains("webstandards.org/act/acid2/"))
+  {
+     url=KURL("d:\\winxp\\setup.exe" ) );
+  }
+

Koos