Some konqueror plugins unavailable in 3.4.0 ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sat Mar 26 04:18:44 GMT 2005

Hi!
  I just compiled 3.4.0 branch... Excellent, perfect, extraordinary :-)))!
  But I'm missing some features formerly present in konqueror, mainly some
plugins from kdeaddons - autorefresh and validators. Other plugins, like
webarchiver or babelfish, are in place.
  I see the above plugins being installed, I can see their .rc, .desktop
etc. files, but they are not accessible over the Tools menu as it was before
and I cannot find any way how to reenable them.
  Is it a bug, or have they been hidden to fulfill the KISS strategy and
even a skilled user cannot find them now, or what's the problem ?
  Thanks in advance!
               With regards, Pavel Troller