javascript question

Kae Verens kae at verens.com
Fri Mar 25 19:25:40 GMT 2005

I'm not sure if I'm on the right list here.

I'm trying to get access to pre-parsed CSS through JavaScript.

ie: if I have a stylesheet with "border-radius:5px" in one of the rules, I'd
like to be able to search the rules and find the rule (I'm building a
cross-browser hack to support border-radius in all the major browsers).

as it is, in Konqueror, I only seem able to access the parsed versions of CSS
rules, and if Konqueror does not understand a rule, it seems to discard it.

If I'm on the wrong list, please point out a better one.

--
Kae Verens
http://webworks.ie/