Wish: File property column reorder save

ajpearce ajpearceuk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:46:32 GMT 2005

Need to confirm that this does need doing first of all.

Please try this:

1) set view to `detailed`
2) order my `name` by clicking on the title of the name column.
3) move the `name` column to the right so that `file type` is on the left
4) save the current view and save the config
5) restart

-> only to find the reordering has gone.

Personally I find I need file size on the far right followed by a
smaller date column (I rarely need to see the date but I often need to
order by date).
This means I have to order everytime I open a new Konq` window.

Please add this to the wishlist unless I've missed the right way to do this.