Greetings from the Series 60 mobile browser team at Nokia

roland.geisler at nokia.com roland.geisler at nokia.com
Fri Jun 17 02:27:07 BST 2005

Hi George, Don and Maciej

Thanks a lot for your notes. We are excited to work on our new browser together with KDE and Apple. Working with open source is a new development model for us, and we are curious how mobile browser software can be build together with the community and Apple for Series 60. First steps for us will be to participate in discussions on the various mailing lists and the webkit chat room. As we progress in our development we will start to make first patches available.

The Nokia Series 60 Browser team would again like to express its gratitude to all KDE and Apple developers who have helped to create the Konqueror and Safari browser. We are looking forward to a fruitful cooperation.

Br,

Roland Geisler
Head of Marketing & Strategy, Series 60 Browser
Nokia