Greetings from the Series 60 mobile browser team at Nokia

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jun 15 21:10:24 BST 2005

On Monday 13 June 2005 17:52, roland.geisler at nokia.com wrote:
> RE: Recent press release: http://press.nokia.com/PR/200506/998214_5.html
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm heading marketing and strategy at Nokia for Series 60's new mobile
> browser that will be built upon WebCore/KHTML and JavaScriptCore/KJS. I am
> writing you this email to thank you for having built the Konqueror and
> Safari browser with the two components WebCore/KHTML and
> JavaScriptCore/KJS. I would like to introduce myself and some members from
> our core development team, and explain why we at Nokia have selected your
> code base for our future Series 60 mobile browser. I also hope that this
> will start a mutual dialogue among us that will support all of our projects
> in the future.

Roland and Nokia development team,

   It's great to see you using and working on KHTML and I hope that we will be
able to find a way to collaborate.  It would be great to see our future work
benefit eachother, not just the work done in the past.  I wish you great
success with your new products!

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/