Konqueror's RMB popup menu

André Wöbbeking Woebbeking at onlinehome.de
Sun Jun 5 19:32:23 BST 2005

On Sunday 05 June 2005 20:00, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 05 June 2005 15:49, André Wöbbeking wrote:

> Indeed (same with "KWord" in the RMB for .kwd files).
> I guess it went unnoticed because "Open With..." is just above in the
> menu.

I noticed it on web sites where just "Mozilla Firefox" looks a bit
strange.

> > OK, here you're :-) I'm not sure if I should use "&with" or if it's
> > OK without shortcut. Can I commit?
>
> Leave the accel out, coolo's magic takes care of adding accels
> automatically.

Even for the RMB popup? I tried it but there is no accel.

> But maybe it's "Open With KWord" instead of "Open with
> KWord" (capitalization difference)? I always forget the rules, but at
> least that's more consistent with "Open With..." ?

That was also my first thought but then I looked at the Location menu.
There it is "Open with &Mozilla Firefox" (coolo's magic seems to work
here). I can't remember the rules either, it seems only beineri can :-)