Konqueror's RMB popup menu

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Jun 5 19:00:27 BST 2005

On Sunday 05 June 2005 15:49, André Wöbbeking wrote:
> On Sunday 05 June 2005 05:38, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > On Saturday 04 June 2005 12:13 pm, André Wöbbeking wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > if you're browsing with Konqueror and open the RMB menu there is an
> > > "Mozilla Firefox" action. Shouldn't this be "Open with Mozilla
> > > Firefox" as in the Location menu?

Indeed (same with "KWord" in the RMB for .kwd files).
I guess it went unnoticed because "Open With..." is just above in the menu.

> OK, here you're :-) I'm not sure if I should use "&with" or if it's OK
> without shortcut. Can I commit?

Leave the accel out, coolo's magic takes care of adding accels automatically.
But maybe it's "Open With KWord" instead of "Open with KWord" (capitalization difference)?
I always forget the rules, but at least that's more consistent with "Open With..." ?