keditbookmarks splitview

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Jul 1 08:21:54 BST 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 17:33, Daniel Teske wrote:
> Includes is a patch for kio/bookmarks. It adds a operator< for
> KBookmarks. I don't think that "less" makes sense for bookamarks.
> It's just the limitation of qHeapSort, which always uses operator< for
> sorting.

Well given that bookmarks have an address, "less" makes sense, it's an
address order comparison. This would be a problem only if we had other
ways to sort bookmarks, and I don't think we do.

So this is fine with me. Maybe a way to avoid the operator< being in KIO
would be to define a global function operator<(bk1,bk2) function instead,
in keditbookmarks itself?