Scrolling problem

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Thu Jan 27 22:22:32 GMT 2005

Le jeudi 27 Janvier 2005 21:01, Waldo Bastian a écrit :
> On Thursday 27 January 2005 21:29, David Faure wrote:
[...]
> > One of the uses of finishedLayout is for kwebdesktop: we need to know
> > when the rendering is done, before taking a "picture" of the webpage.
> > completed() is too early.
>
> Can't completed() be delayed then? I bet this breaks more than just
> kwebdesktop.

it already is since a while now ; it's now called after repainting, so it
should no longer be a problem for applications to use completed() in all
cases.

Anyway I was wrong about finishedLayout ; the real problem is KMail bypasses
the timer driven KHTMLView layout mechanism entirely.
I need to make sure the firstRelayout flag is more safely handled.

Greetings,
Germain