Generated content: counters and quotes

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Thu Jan 27 21:44:11 GMT 2005

Hi everybody

I've attached the current state of my work on generated counters and quotes.
The quotes are currently deactivated, and there seems to still be troubles
with dynamic changes(by ecma-script), but all the regular counter() stuff
works.
TODO:
 - Fix the dynamic changes
 - Port lists to use the new counters for more flexibility and dynamic updates
 - Clean up the the small bitrot in quotes and reactivate them

Since I am going away on holiday tomorrow I will not be able to finish it
before the second of February. I hope you can review it while I am gone and
agree with me that CSS2 support is not a feature but the lack of it a bug :)

Greetings
`Allan