MMB on Back/Forward/Up/Home Toolbar and Go menu

Daniel Teske teske at squorn.de
Fri Jan 14 05:38:40 GMT 2005

> There's only one little issue left (sorry, but this is really the last one,
> promised ;-) ): Honor "NewTabsInFront"-setting. I. e. if true, new tab should
> be opened in the foreground (as currently is), otherwise in the background
> (as I have set it).
Fixed, as everywhere else SHIFT negates NewTabsInFront.

There is one thing, where I don't know if the behaviour is correct:
MMB/Ctrl+Left on the Home toolbar button ignores openAfterCurrentPage,
the new tab is always at right end.
This mirrows the addTab and MMB on Bookmark entry behaviour.
And differs from the Forward/Back and Up toolbar buttons.

And I throughly tested that everything works.

David: Sorry, I forgot to answer this:
> This constructor looks suitable to me:
>     KToolBarPopupAction( const QString& text, const QString& icon, const KShortcut& cut = KShortcut(),
>                          QObject* parent = 0, const char* name = 0 );
The first parameter needs to be a KGuiItem.

daniel