Meta refreshes not followed

Bryan Mongeau bryanm at ltsnetworks.com
Wed Jan 12 20:12:49 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have embedded a ReadOnlyPart in my application for viewing text/html.
Everything works beautifully except for meta-refreshes (http-equiv) : they
seem to be completely ignored.

Previous iterations of this code used a KHTMLPart directly with
setMetaRefreshEnabled(true) but that did not work either.  When viewing the
same html in Konqueror, the meta-refresh is indeed properly followed.  I am
using KTrader with KLibFactory to create a KParts::ReadOnlyPart.  Am I
missing something here?

My apologies if this is a known issue, but the list archives aren't searchable
as of this writing.

Thanks in advance,
--
Bryan Mongeau, LTS Networks Inc