make image loading indicator on by default

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Fri Jan 7 21:02:04 GMT 2005

On Friday 07 January 2005 18:27, Enrico Ros wrote:
> > Aside from it looks butt ugly with the placeholder icon, no.
>
> Isn't there another placeholder icon available ? Even not showing the icon
> is a great option imho!

This is a matter of taste. I do like the frame and as the icon is also grey in
grey, it does not disturb the eye.
I like it (and I can tell you it's also helpful when you have DSL)

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.