[patch] to bug 88243

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Sun Feb 13 16:56:33 GMT 2005

Le vendredi 11 Février 2005 18:25, Koos Vriezen a écrit :

> > > Yes, I thought you would say that, but why move to xml/* and not dom/*
> > > ?
> >
> > Because xml/ interferes with the renderer, and never dom/ (which
> > resembles the interface only, and must stay as lightweight as possible).
>
> and because closing the renderer interferes it. Ok, fair enough.

Hi, sorry to intervene that late, but the way I see it, we are only closing a
node here, not a node's renderer.
That nodeimpl::close would actually close the renderer is not of our concern.

So I rather agree with Koos, that the fix should go in dom/*.

Doing that from xml/* will only get the parser to prematurely close nodes
while they have children still to be appended.

Greetings,
Germain