[patch] to bug 88243

Paul Temple paul.temple at gmx.net
Fri Feb 11 22:39:16 GMT 2005

Leo Savernik wrote:
> Am Freitag, 11. Februar 2005 18:11 schrieb Koos Vriezen:
> > > magically work in ecma script, but not in C++ (and any
> > > other language that binds to the C++ dom interface).
> >
> > Yes, I thought you would say that, but why move to xml/* and
> > not dom/* ?
>
> Because xml/ interferes with the renderer, and never dom/
> (which resembles the interface only, and must stay as
> lightweight as possible).

I'll look into that later (today or tomorrow). Just switched to a
new machine as the backgroundlight just turned off (and
foregroundlight is not as efficient...), so I still need some
time to install all the japanese etc. stuff I need...

And now my system runs with XFree (not XFree / xorg mix), so I
might have more luck with testregression...