testregression usage mini howto

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Feb 11 10:43:24 GMT 2005

Am Friday 11 February 2005 09:53 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Am Thursday 10 February 2005 20:20 schrieb Germain Garand:
>
> > Hi Stephan,
> > speaking about it...
> > is it on purpose that current baseline doesn't use the Ahem font?
> > see e.g
> > http://tmp.ebooksfrance.org/~devel/khtmltests/regression/output/webcore/fast/text/whitespace/002.html-compare.html
> Hmm, it does for the major parts. Not sure why 002 is an exceptions here. It doesn't
> appear in my latest output, but my baseline is ahem less too.

Ah, I just skipped all of webcore in respect to Ahem as it turned out that the support for Ahem in
testregression isn't really what you would expect in a running system.

But you can see my view on the regression suite here: http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/regression/output/
The newest changes effect e.g. css21/t100304-c43-rpl-bbx-00-d-g.html

Greetings, Stephan