testregression usage mini howto

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Feb 11 08:53:53 GMT 2005

Am Thursday 10 February 2005 20:20 schrieb Germain Garand:

> Hi Stephan,
> speaking about it...
> is it on purpose that current baseline doesn't use the Ahem font?
> see e.g
> http://tmp.ebooksfrance.org/~devel/khtmltests/regression/output/webcore/fast/text/whitespace/002.html-compare.html
Hmm, it does for the major parts. Not sure why 002 is an exceptions here. It doesn't
appear in my latest output, but my baseline is ahem less too.

The problem I had with updating the baseline last time was that baseline and output were
reverted when I pressed the buttons, which was very weired so I stopped updating.

> I also have problems with testcases using serif fonts, that are not serif in
> baseline:
> http://tmp.ebooksfrance.org/~devel/khtmltests/regression/output/css1/test5525d.htm-compare.html
Yes, I fixed the use of "Times New Roman", so out of the sudden you see times where helvetica appears before.

Greetings, Stephan