toolbars removus

Dik Takken D.H.J.Takken at phys.uu.nl
Fri Feb 4 23:33:06 GMT 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> happy friday everyone...
>
> for 3.4, can the following icons be removed from konqueror's default toolbars:
>
> File Management: cut, copy, paste, print, zooming
> Web Browsing: cut, copy, paste, find, security

Well, now that we finally might get into serving clean toolbars, could we
also serve them with bigger icons and text beneath the icons? When a lot
of superfluous icons are removed, we have plenty of space to do just that.
Looks wonderfully fresh clean and organized. Attractive, maybe even...

Cheers!

Dik