toolbars removus

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Feb 4 20:01:07 GMT 2005

On Friday 04 February 2005 12:52, George Staikos wrote:
>    Ok, remove the location bar one if having it in three places is a
> problem?

except that that's probably the MOST useful place to have it. it's closely
associated with the location address and appears only when something is
encrypted.

> It's actually in four,

5 if we start counting menus ;) i was referring to mutually visible locations.
it would be like having it in 3 places in the context menu.

>     usability is not a factor here.

*stunned silence*

> I am maintainer of this stuff, and this is the way I want it.  In
> KDE 4 we will change it.

fair enough, you're the maintainer, and this is one of the rights that come
with the position. i tried.

--
Aaron J. Seigo