khtml still getting asserts on www.novinky.cz

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Fri Dec 16 15:33:07 GMT 2005

> <snip>
>
> The attached is one way of likely fixing it, but there may be better ways. We
> still want the testcase, though :-)
>
> -Maks, going back to his theory take-home

Hi!
  Sorry for being out so long, yesterday I was totally out of time :-(.
  I just tried Your patch. It really removes those asserts, congratulations!
However, it has little side-effects :-). When I test it on a test case which
I already posted, there is a horizontal scrollbar on an otherwise empty page.
And when I tried a real www.novinky.cz, I've got a correct title page, but
instead of a (flash) banner in the top of the page, there was a small window
with scrollbars an in it... a second copy of the same page!!! :-).
  I've made a snapshot: http://sinus.cz/~patrol/konq-novinky-bug.png .

                                       With regards, Pavel Troller