Current SVN 3.5.0 konq crashes on freshmeat.net

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sun Dec 11 08:33:58 GMT 2005

> I had the a similar problem with www.stewwebb.com and konqueror 3.2.3.
> I could load the page, but konqueror would crash when I clicked on the home
> button. The problem went away when I deactivated Javascript for stewwebb.com.

Hi!
  When I tried to deactivate JS for freshmeat, it also started to work. Thanks
for the hint! However, I updated again and there were some new updates in
khtml, especially khtml/ecma. After the next full recompile, it started to work
without any problem. So sorry for making noise, I had to be more patient.
                   With regards, Pavel Troller