Current SVN 3.5.0 konq crashes on freshmeat.net

Dave Feustel dfeustel at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 11 03:13:01 GMT 2005

On Saturday 10 December 2005 18:54, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> Pazar 11 Aralık 2005 01:52 tarihinde, Pavel Troller şunları yazmıştı:
> > Hi!
> >   I would like to ask whether anybody else has problems with konqueror
> > crashing on freshmeat.net.
> >   Just try to load the title page. In my case, konqueror crashes with
> > sigsegv fully reproducibly.
> >   It's a "production" version so I didn't compile with debugging. The
> > backtrace is poor, but it gives at least the basic info:
>
> Works fine here with 3.5. I just browsed last 4 days at Freshmeat including
> the title page.
>
> /ismail

I had the a similar problem with www.stewwebb.com and konqueror 3.2.3.
I could load the page, but konqueror would crash when I clicked on the home
button. The problem went away when I deactivated Javascript for stewwebb.com.

Dave Feustel
--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"