[martind at noxam.com: Re: Problems under suse 10.0]

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 5 21:58:49 GMT 2005

Hi,

Are there any known issues with suse 10 wrt to mimetypes? According a
previous mail, the 0.9.1 version worked but the 0.9.1a not, and given
that kmplayer_part.desktop is installed in /opt/kde3/share/services
indicates the prefix was set correctly for configure.

Tia,
Koos

----- Forwarded message from Martin Desormeaux <martind at xxxx> -----