Changing Cookies/Popup Default Settings

miro miro.doma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:04:49 BST 2005

Hello,

I think that, nobody (99%) cares about cookies so a modal dialog is
definitelly not the way to go.
For the 1% of us throwing away all cookies or accepting them all is hardly a
solution either.
The evil IE puts a small eye on the statusbar each time a cookie is blocked,
and if clicked a menu with
options is showed.
Couldn't we reuse this idea?
I mean display a passive message for events that have a default action,
instead of a modal dialog.
Surely this is not limited to cookies, but that is a differet story.

Regards,
    Miro Pomsar