Konqueror ask by actions before to get mimetype

Ramakrishna.R coolrama at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:15:40 BST 2005

Hello,
 Thankyou, the waiting stated of konqueror is solved. I just added
mimetype(text/html) in body of the function get(const kurl&).
But at the same time I did not understand how konqueror could detect
the mimetype when no query was given in the url( just giving
klb:/important would fetch the html page but klb:/important?new=yes
could not fetch).

Any way, it is working fine now. Thankyou once again.
Ramarkishna.R