Window injection

Sebastien Raveau sebastien.raveau at epita.fr
Wed Aug 24 17:51:44 BST 2005

Hi Hans Petter and list,

apparently the same problem happens without iframes, as you can see if you go
to http://www.securecomputing.com/ and move the mouse over the menus on the
top of the page: they appear underneath the flash animation below.

I would have understood the matter of wether this should be allowed or not in
case of iframes, but here it's in the same page, so it's obviously a problem.

By the way, it works with Firefox... *ducks*

--
Sébastien Raveau
computer and network security student