KHTML history

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Aug 18 21:58:17 BST 2005

Hello,

Does exists any sources about history of KHTML (including minds of
developers ;)?

I'd like to send an info about KHTML to Pawel Wimmer author of:

http://webmaster.helion.pl/kurshtml/indeks/tabela_znacznikow.htm

I know this is one of many such tables in internet but Mr Wimmer is one
of the most influential persons in Polish web authoring (and sometimes
quite controversial ;). Putting information on this page should
have positive effect on KHTML visibility.

If only memory can help I am listing here tags. If anyone can give
information when support for given tag was introduced please fill.

abbr
acronym
address
applet