Creating HTMLDocumnet object

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Apr 14 11:35:28 BST 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 12:31, Darko Radosavljevic wrote:
> I have to parse HTML pages... Just to access its DOM.
> Anything else I can use for this purpose??

If you need to be able to do this without an X server, then you need to modify KHTML first.
I guess that patches to lift the requirement of having a view would be welcome.
So if I were you, I'd investigate that first crash to see where's the first hurdle.

If you're asking for alternatives to KHTML, I'm sure there are some
(however probably not as good with broken HTML as a real browser is...).
Hmm, maybe links...