Patch: Using kpart's KJS::Interpreter (was Re: XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath support?)

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Mon Apr 11 17:10:47 BST 2005

On Sunday 10 April 2005 23:33, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> Do you doubt it :-). Anyway, can't easily see where this KateJScript is
> created wrt. part creation (*) and openURL call. So Christoph, if you
> think this is something for Kate, can you give it a try?
> (*) too early to signal because the connections aren't set then
hmm, the katepart scripting stuff isn't around to allow scripts to be
embedded, but to allow to have a way to outsource editor stuff into scripts
which are invoked by gui, not sure if we need/want this signal, for which
purpose it it thought to be? to allow external use of the interpreter?

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team
http://www.babylon2k.de, cullmann at kde.org