File sequences support

Hernanz Javier Javier.Hernanz at thomson.net
Fri Apr 8 14:27:22 BST 2005

Hello,

   Is there any way to don't show all the files in a sequence and show just a generic name for the entire sequence?. I mean, we are working with long picture sequences and we want to see just how much different sequences are in a folder (to move or copy them). It's not easy to see (and it's slow) when you see more than 130 thousand of files. Is there any way to do this?, Is there any possibility of implement it?  I think it's a very interesting feature for people working on digital imaging, music and multimedia.

Thanks in advance!

JHZ