FYI: An OASIS XML Catalog implementation ready for use

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Sun Apr 3 15:24:05 BST 2005

Am Samstag, 2. April 2005 19:02 schrieb Nikolas Zimmermann:
> Maybe the time for khtml coder input has come - what do you guys think?

I'm not directly interested in the OASIS stuff -- other developers will have
to cope with that.

However, I'm very much interested in compound documents, even outside the
limits current xhtml+whatknowi combinations allow. Thus it's important to
find out:
- whether switching to kdom is seamless and won't degrade performance.
- to what degree khtml's internal api has to be exposed and in which form and
at which level (Especially passing around computed styles (RenderStyle)
between components).

I'm time constrained now and I cannot do much testing before late June.

mfg
	Leo