Intergrating mht file to konqueror

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Fri Sep 24 10:50:12 BST 2004

Hi all

I'm trying to convert the app to an embedded component following the 'Embedded
Components Tutorial' on konqueror.kde.org.

I have already created a library (libkmhtconvert) and trying to create the
KPart interface.

At compile time I get the error:

kmhtconvert_part.cpp: In function `void* init_libkmhtconvert()':
kmhtconvert_part.cpp:19: error: cannot allocate an object of type
`kmhtConvertFactory'
kmhtconvert_part.cpp:19: error:   because the following virtual functions are
abstract:
/opt/kde3/include/klibloader.h:393: error:      virtual QObject*
KLibFactory::createObject(QObject* = 0, const char* = 0, const char* =
"QObject", const QStringList& = QStringList())
make[2]: *** [kmhtconvert_part.lo] Error 1

What is wrong? I have followed the tutorial to the letter (adapting it to my
app of course). Can you help?

Spiros