Link rect and word wrapping.

Tobias Anton TA at ESC-Electronics.de
Fri Sep 10 15:23:54 BST 2004

On Montag, 6. September 2004 13:57, Leo Savernik wrote:

> Btw, I'm working on a better focus rectangle paint algorithm.
> Tobias? I hope you aren't working on the same ;-)

Well, no. I can't justify spending more time on KDE development at this
moment.

But I've got a suggestion for the focus outline problem (idea from dirk): A
QRegion is the union of an arbitrary number of rectangles. It has a
"tesselation" function which returns a sorted list of rectangles of equal
height.

Creating a QRegion from all InlineFlowBoxes and iterating through the list of
tesselated rectangles might be easier and more exact than the solution you
proposed.

Cheers
-- Tobias