Trouble with KHTMLPart

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Sat Sep 4 23:03:55 BST 2004

Hi!

The integrated viewer in Ark has a strong tendency to crash whenever one tries
to visualize an image if KHTMLImage is used to show the image (see bug
#85350). I tried to solve the issue, but unfortunately I didn't find anything
obviously wrong in Ark's code.

I also tried to crash the viewer using other KParts, but I wasn't sucessful.
So either there's a bug in my code that is only triggered by KHTMLPart or
there is something wrong with the latter.

The responsible code is in kdeutils/ark/arkviewer.{h,cpp}. Could someone
please help me?

Thank you!

--
	Henrique Pinto