rellinks plugin

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Oct 27 13:35:09 BST 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 14:12, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 October 2004 14:04, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > One of the reasons our toolbar is so problematic is because we create it
> > ourselves instead of having it created by the XMLGUI (mainly because we
> > delay it until we can use the part's methods which access the part's
> > d-pointer, e.g. view())
>
> Didn't I provide a patch for that, which shuffled a few things around in
> khtml_part.cpp?

Right, you did.

IIRC I tried to reduce the necessary changes (see attached patch) but when
testing it I got Konqueror crashes (maybe it isn't allowed to call
loadPlugins that way)
I ran out of time while investigating the cause and forgot to test a modified
plugin against your patch :(

Will do this before attempting to fix the reported bugs by hacking the hack.

Cheers,
Kevin