Webcore-bits: Height merge for RenderBox

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Tue Oct 19 19:13:54 BST 2004

Le Lundi 18 Octobre 2004 01:53, Germain Garand a écrit :
> Other topic:  in the min/max width part, this bit:
> -    cw = containingBlock()->width();
> +    cw = containingBlockWidth() + cb->paddingLeft() + cb->paddingRight();
>
> would need to be merged separately to track specific regressions.
> Our containingBlockWidth() method is not ready yet...
> (see meyerweb.com/css2-tests/ horizontal alignment regressions)

Hi,
I just did that as part of finishing the static positioning merge.
Kruler in hand, there does not appear to be any regression whatsoever.

I tried hard to keep the conflicts with your patch at the minimum,
so it should mostly be about this line and the equivalent in
calcAbsoluteVertical... I couldn't avoid that.

Greetings,
Germain