Webcore-bits: Height merge for RenderBox

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Oct 18 06:34:32 BST 2004

Am Montag 18 Oktober 2004 02:53 schrieb Germain Garand:
> There was already an attempt to change that, but it came too late in the
> release cycle and was reverted (see #83129, still open).
Which is also a duplicate of #81869 which I tried to fix yesterday and got
the same kind of regressions we had before (it was not about being too late,
but about being wrong :)

So I created tons of test cases with different DTDs to see if IE applies the
table quirks and then I tried to make sure we're in quirks mode whenever
IE is. But now we're applying quirks to xhtml transitional and I won't commit
that. Just to let you know I'm at it.

Greetings, Stephan