Webcore-bits: Height merge for RenderBox

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Sat Oct 16 20:39:02 BST 2004

Hi again

Next webcore-patch. The reason I this time post to the mailing list is not
confusion, but more than 2600 changed regression-outputs.
The patch introduces an IE-quirk where the body ends up with the same size as
the canvas, this ofcourse affects a lot of regression-tests (but fixes bug
76759)

The patch also fixes bugs: 76759 (height 100%), 59502(min-height) and 59503
(max-height). And naturally the quirk-height and minheight tests in the
regressionstests from WebCore.

I should note I also saw a few cases of OverhangingContent flags disappearing,
but the cases didn't seem to have overhanging content.

Regards
`Allan