Merge of needsLayout and childNeedsLayout from Webcore/125

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Oct 13 21:10:51 BST 2004

Am Mittwoch 13 Oktober 2004 21:41 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> But as I outlined, it can be done in two stages without breaking
> everything.
OK, I tried your patch. The good news: it doesn't break everything
and <dl> elements get a minMaxKnown additionally.

_But_ I had an out of memory (most likely endless recursion)
while running it. Stupid me tried then to attach a gdb to the core file
and that killed my poor little machine ;(

Greetings, Stephan