Merge of needsLayout and childNeedsLayout from Webcore/125

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Oct 13 20:41:13 BST 2004

Am Mittwoch 13 Oktober 2004 21:36 schrieb Leo Savernik:
> Am Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2004 21:26 schrieb Allan Sandfeld Jensen:
> > it one with no "layouted" now
> > gives "needsLayout"
>
> Why don't you keep the old logic for the dumps? This would save us much
> headache.
Short term yes, but in mid term it's pretty confusing to not represent the
internal structure in the dump. This showed when the dump was showing
bg=#00000 and I was stealing Germain time because I thought there is a bug.

But as I outlined, it can be done in two stages without breaking everything.

Greetings, Stephan