Updated Regression Output

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Oct 13 09:10:13 BST 2004

Am Thursday 07 October 2004 11:43 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> I love to review the R diffs if you continue fixing such problems. Really I do.

OK, we're getting somewhere: 72 failures (still a bit noise in there)
   http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/regression/output/

Please (all those commiting lately) have a look at:
  webcore/fast/css-generated-content/009.html (and read the text)
  webcore/fast/block/margin-collapse/103.html (the CSS has border-bottom for a
      elements)
  webcore/fast/block/basic/016.html (some alignments changed)
  mozilla/dom/dom-html/hhrl001.html (some more HRs moved slightly and I just
     need to know why)
  mozilla/js/ecma/Date/15.9.3.2-1.js

So before any new webcore merge, we should get down the number of known
failures to a dozen or something.

Greetings, Stephan