AnandTech review of Safari

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue Oct 12 11:44:13 BST 2004

On Sunday 10 October 2004 01:45, Shift wrote:

> Konqueror is perhaps very slow because the Rellinks plugins is installed ?
> If you want to understand read my comment of 2004-10-08 in
> http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks/ Sorry again for the bug :)

To be fair you couldn't have known that NodeList::length() was not O(1) as
usually with lists, there is not the faintest hint in its API docs.

Actually the loop is still O(n^2) as NodeList::item is also O(n)
How does one create an interator, NodeList doesn't seem to have an iterator()
method?

Cheers,
Kevin